This is Service Design Doing @ Kidzania Santa Fe

My students :)






Nineteen years ago, I was part of the launch of Kidzania. I still marvel at the small details and the complexity of a project that was part of an amazing insight. I got melancholic for some reason I was not expecting at all. Good memories of being with someone at the scaled tombs on the opening night flooded my brain. The same rain that poured unto the mall tonight, was also falling relentlessly that day, but back then, my sense of responsibility took me outsde in a vain effort to hang the signage that was supposed to take guests towards the aperture of this place. I was completely drenched. The rest of the night is very personal to me but needless to say, I caught a glimpse of who I was, a very humbled girl under a perennial blue sky, in the modest hand of a very talented young architect.

Comments