Depeche Mode, New Life


I don't think we can get a new life. It is what it is and in those terms your life has been what it was supposed to be. But still, the idea of seeing your life as building blocks is a good analogy. Some of them got shifted so you could try to escalate some part but you failed miserably and they fell over, some of them you can't move anymore because they hold the rest of the structure which is far from perfect and though some parts annoy you, some parts you wouldn't change because they are beautiful the way they have come together.

I'm incredibly fortunate. I have blocks and I still attempt to play with them. That's a huge advantage. I have faith on the fact instinct will help me move them in a way that is more convenient and easygoing than what I have done so far. I believe I have learnt some things in the way that may allow me to have more risks with better results. And aside from all these blocks I have friends and family (here and abroad) that allow me to sit down by their side and ponder what's the meaning of all these blocks about. I'm grateful, always, every day because I believe that is one thing you can't be wrong about doing it in excess.

Still, the spirit of getting a new life is sinking in. maybe I got some new blocks from these friends and family, maybe I'm excited to see where they will lead this time around.

Comments