I'm a Teacher: An Educator's Anthem


I rarely miss writing on my blog. It's one of the things I love but I have been looking for different ways of making a living besides freelancing. Well, for the first time in my life I can sing this song (hehehe). I have been busy preparing the classes, making sure they are not bored to death and hoping I'm able to motivate college students around Digital Media.

It's exciting and new and creative. It's unpredictable and has to be modified according to each class which means flexibility and joy for the undefined.

What is also a good thing is that this was my former college so in a way it feels full circle. So much has happened since I left this place and just being part of their Interactive program makes me happy and nostalgic but in a new kind of way.

Comments