San Nicolás Totolapan


It´s been a long journey, it seems. The race started May last year. Jogging became obsolete, useless in this chaotic city. I couldn't see the beauty of the trees. I kept missing the old oaks in Mid-City. But today, in the middle of the woods I started jogging. The light went through the trees, the stones on the ground kept me alert, the dog was running up and down the slopes. My friend who has been dragging me to these spots has been patient. I kept going. Right at the end, a virgin Mary carved in a huge stone, all around us a spectacular view. I started crying because it is in these precious moments when Earth, life and existence make sense. Everything just aligns. Looking above and beyond, I know now, everything will be fine after this. Time to set new goals and dreams for new places.

Comments