Guatever

I leave Guatemala tomorrow morning but I'm still in Antigua drinking a Moza beer (although I like Gallo better, it's less bitter). Before I left, I wanted to thank this beautiful country. So many smiles I packed already it was hard to close the luggage.




This time, an inner trip has brought me here. One of early dew drops. Of adjusting time to a slower pace. From the depth of the ayurvedic forest to the hip bistros and froyo in Antigua. Of connecting with a body I'm not always listening to, used to living as a fact and not as a miracle.

I'm not very willing to go back to Mexican reality. It's like going back to an ongoing procession of endless, piling funerals and mourning. Imagine being at a Second Line everyday. I guess at some point, after this pain gets to be unbearable, I'll come back to these images as I try to remember to shrug from time to time and say:

Comments