Don't Panic, Coldplay


No one should panic. 

Rumors kill every attempt of protest. Yes, there has been looting on some stores, mostly coordinated actions by people that were paid to do so. Yes, roads have been closed, but some of these events were organized by people that want to run for governors for different states in Mexico on 2018.


The call for protest vs. the imposing of fear against protest. [source]
No, there are no orders for military dressed as civilians to shoot people on the streets. No, some policemen were not helping maintain the order but looting the stores against people's complaints..




It's been a long time since I don't recognize my country, but the worst part is, somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew things were coming to hit us like a boomerang in the face. That goes as well for Trump's latest actions. 

Once a proud nation, we have become one of the cheapest assembly cities in the world.We took for granted interdependency and this had a cost.

But no sorrow or fear overwhelms me anymore. Part of me is happy with things moving, leaving us no option but to reinvent ourselves again.

Comments