Terminator, I'll be back


Funny how, Mexican logic works.

Our president has been a complete asshole to Mexicans for 5 years by making the most reckless decisions to keep his self-inetersts going and nobody complained. It required an orange asshole from another country so we could bring out the patriotic sense in all of us.

"Tapatío" salsa is now "TapFuckertio"Racist Salsa
@EnriqueMorado
"peachy cool arrow" is how you spell "pinche culero"
which means fucking asshole
Now everyone is taking about our roots and our sense of Mexicaneity. I've seen more videos this month about Mexico's traditions than, let's say, in 20 years?


I'm not complaining, it was about time, that's all I'm saying. Peña Nieto has been demeaning to us, doing the same erratic things Trump has been doing to their people in one month, but hear me well Mexicans: Watch the response the Americans have to these events and therein will lie the answer to the cultural differences we have. I would hate to think this is just about product banning and dissecting what part of a burger is actually Mexican because we would be wasting our time, feeling very patriotic, in nonsensical bans and stupid hash tagging.


Carlos Slim, after meeting with Trump in December, of course, speaks about him in this conference as a "Negotiator", rather than the "Terminator", really? I guess he is one of the "good" Mexicans in POTUS' list. But hey, he likes Putin too.

Yet in a way, I think Trump is the best thing that happened to Peña Nieto. He is now, the second person in the world, we, Mexicans hate the most.

Comments