Lullatone, Jazzavator


One small incident at the Mexican airport can change everything. Mostly your perception about what your intuition might have been telling you something about. 

The only thing I'm going to comment on, is that I thought elevator music was limited to the elevator but imagine leaving the elevator and finding that tune at the lobby, then following you to coffee shops, when you plug into your ipod, at the supermarket, while taking a flight, even at the line of immigration.

The tune, the one I call speculation is elevator music gone wrong. That tune ceases amongst people that do know me, people that look at me warmly because they know the reasons behind the actions I make every day.

At that exact moment I was shaking my head in disbelief because I understood something deep within. It just as well may have been my speculation, my ignorance, but at this point, I don't care. Maybe I was given an answer as to the exact dimension of things which gives me options of how to deal with them.

Comments