Animals are Soul Too, Harold Klemp

Yesterday, as I was on my way to SCS, found a small mobile farm parked outside a school. It was swarming with kids that had rabbits, dogs, chickens and hens tightly packed inside their jackets as they were petting them.

A man in an overall kindly invited me to get in the truck. There was a goat, a miniature horse, pigeons and other kinds of birds I had never seen before, but the kids, the kids were all excited, their little expressions were of amazement and warmth towards these cuddly, furry or feathery animals that didn't seem to mind being handled and passed around.

I wish I'd knew the name of the farm or company that runs this "business", I think it's a beautiful project. By the side of the barn-truck a sign caught my eye, at first I thought it was the name of the farm and finally I took the picture because I liked the quote but after I downloaded the image I wanted to find out who wrote "Animals are Soul too". 

"Animals generally find it easy to see humans for what they are -- Soul in another bodily form. We have a harder time with this. We want to be God's special creation, forgetting that, as Soul, we already are. And so also are animals."
Harold Klemp

Comments