Happy Ending, Danny Elfman

 Introspection. Always good in small doses.

Silence. Even better, lets you hear everything else for a change. Listen to the small birds, the buzz of the people at the Quarter, the new music in my Ipod.

A small reflection by the end of this year. A unique one. One of immense, tingling joys and one with the most heartfelt and deepest sorrows. I guess if you are responsible for the first ones, you have to acquire the same ability to endure the second ones.

In order to end a year like this and move unto the next one, I need to trust the possibility of change, I need to get the confidence back to jump into the void like I used to. Let go everything, suspend the belief that I belong somewhere, just remain open and see what the outcome of that might take me. For some reason I’m excited to say I’m not quite the same person that I used to be and maybe that’s just enough.




Comments