Julio César Mondragón

"I hope his blood, is in this case, for the good of the people"... "Julio was 22 years old"..."He told me they were shooting at him, and I told him that he should leave that place, that he should think of our baby girl, to think of us and flee"... "But he told me no, that he would stay because that's where his mates were and then I lost communication with him"... "That was until Saturday when they sent a picture through Facebook, there was an unrecognized body of someone with his flayed face... when I saw the picture, I knew it was him"... "It was very impressing to see that image"... "When I got to the school, the committee students, confirmed us Julio César was that body, that he had his face skinned while he was still alive"... "It's so hard, because they have destroyed the lives of so many families"... "The attack was made by policemen"... "instead of protecting us [policemen] they hurt, disappear or kill us"... "This is a crime of the State"...

Comments