Los Panchos, Contigo Aprendi

San Carlos Museum




Franz Mayer Museum 

Soumaya Museum
Jumex Museum

Tamayo Museum





[..] With you I've learned 
To see the light behind the moon
With you I've learned

That I wouldn't change you for anyone else
I've learned
That a kiss could be bigger and deeper
That I may leave this world tomorrow
Because I've already lived the best things with you
And with you I've learned
That I was born the day I've met you...

I have learned so much in the past few days. About some of the powerful people being incredibly humble, the huge difference between hosting and serving, about the complicated backstage of the art world, around interesting issues concerning trustees and new initiatives. 

But also about myself. 

Flexibility, improvisation, caring and thoughtfulness, all good traits for this job. Shit happens? Yeah. Most of the time, yet there's so much you can do until you can't anymore. You hope for the best and if some internal link of that organization gives one hor d'oeuvre for 250 people, you just cut that one in pieces while pizza gets there.

Sense of humour... A must. If you can, for most of the time, otherwise grey turns to a darker  shade till you fail to see options that are right in front of you. And finally, as in any other situation, nothing is really that important, the cab getting lost, the man that felt sick or the 15 minutes you always seem to chase after. In the end, it's just people (with an exception of the MoMa director hehehe) and you are also a part of that human tolerance.

Comments