Chicago, It's Hard for me To Say I'm Sorry



I can't believe most of the media have failed to recognise this is NOT an apology, he is stating how the presented facts of an investigation lead to a "misinterpretation", not that there was a conflict of interests.


"It is here with you, with this presentation to the Republic where I would like to place my position on this matter. The conclusion of this exhaustive investigation is that the conducts of the involved parts, were legal, and that there were no such conflicts. The investigation shows that my conduct , just as my wife's, were completely in line with the law. Nonetheless, I'm aware and recognise that these issues, resulted in interpretations that hurt and even caused indignation to many Mexicans, to all of them I ask for a sincere apology".

Comments