Dear Adobe CC


I have been miserable. For three days, no technical support has been able to fix my problem. My students wondered why I didn´t extend the class to a two hour class today, what should I tell them? That they should blame it on Adobe not me? (sigh) And to my clients? The ones that thought I had this up and running through the weekend? How can I explain them I have spent hours of troubleshooting, technician after technician with no results at all? I´ll put them through with Abhijeet (my new chat technician) so he can explain them why I can´t make those changes they needed by last Friday.

System error matters aside, I still think is amazing Abhijeet is probably somewhere far away and living a very different reality than mine. I´m teaching where I went to college, back then, there was only one computer lab and was rarely used by anyone. But still, even then, I grew up virtually meeting people from other parts of the world in college! Unlike today, where small children are so used to playing with kids all over the world. No matter how much time goes by, it´s still radical to think me and Abhijeet are connected in some way we would never have if technology hadn´t helped in some way.


Success. No more errors. It took as usual a simple solution, one three other technicians had overlooked. I can move on now.

Comments