Known Lands with yet unknown, Economic Growth Models




Getting ready for next week: In Terra Incognita, Policies and Programs for Accelerating Economy Growth at centro's new campus in Constituyentes. I'm really happy to be a part of this. For one thing, I get to know this place, which I was already acquainted with but in it's old location in Palmas. I have to say, this white (still in construction), Apple-ish tall building is impressive.

Working as a design, cinema and t.v.center, this is unlike some institutions I've seen in Mexico so far. Security is way up high, I was received by a valet parking and their food court looks more like a gourmet, high-end fast food area than a cafeteria. 

We had introductions, ate small hojaldras with mole and beverages. Any questions? Nope, we're all ready to be part of this. In my case, I hope I can find different and fun ways to suggest Don Bugito how to become a part of this Mexican scenario. A hopping food truck through La Roma quarter would be so rad!

In any case, as a strategic designer teacher I'm also interested in creative practices for project development and I think this will be an amazing opportunity to be in touch with the people from Birmingham City University. 

Comments