Bob Dylan, Blowing in the Wind



To be honest, I don't know if we are more "Guadalupanos" than whatever Catholic religion seems to entitle. We are certainly suckers for any kind of sensationalism and the Pope Francisco seems to arrive at the right time for Peña Nieto's catastrophic situation of a nation. Almost like some kind of miracle


For such a complicated place like Mexico, this visit is plagued with traffic and a constant bombardment of terrible songs that due to my cynical nature, makes me want to vomit. Personally, I'm convinced that if the Pope doesn't take the time to see the Ayotzinapa parents, he could burn in Hell for all I care. On the other hand, I do feel good about the Pope's groupies. They are really feverishly excited about everything and there was even a rise of Catholics in the church this past Ash Wednesday!

Comments