A hundred years ago, the city was taken over by Zapata and Villa. Yesterday, the spirit of 43 missing students achieved just that

Police blocking all the paths towards the march
Parents of the Missing #Ayotzinapa Students
@Revolution Monument
Brother of Alexander Mora: "Today, we were informed by the 
Argentinian forensics my brother was identified in the remains
analysed in Austria..."

Family of the Missing Ayotzinapa Students
my graphic solidarity message was received :)
“We won’t cry for you Alexander,” he told thousands
gathered at the monument to the revolution in the heart
of the city. “Your downfall will flourish in the revolution.
Know wherever you are that we are going to do justice.”
[NY Times]

From Alexander's Family:
“Don't leave my father alone with my grief, to him it meant practically
everything, hope, pride, his effort, his work and his dignity. I invite you
all to double your efforts towards the cause. Let my death not be in
vain. Make the best decision but don't forget about me.
Rectify if you can but never forgive.
This is my message. Brothers till we find victory".
[Facebook account for Ayotzinapa Rural School]

"We herby declare, we don't recognize Peña Nieto's government any more..."
The fact that the remains of Alexander have been found, does
not mean we're going to sit down and cry... This fight will keep
going until we find the other 42 missing students...

Comments