The Beatles, Complete Christmas Records

It's raining and I'm sipping some coffee, taking a break from the Christmas decorations. I feel so grateful. There's a tree and tasty Stollen, there's a warm family, there are friends here and abroad with nice thoughts for this season.

People are still working in the street. I was listening to some musicians in the distance and I couldn't help it. I took a tupperware with warm pozole to them. Not everyone has a Christmas tree, a family or friends... Or running water, or justice, or health.

I wish Peña Nieto would be different, if he was Mujica, he would have probably invited the families of the missing #Ayotzinapa students to his house for Christmas but I'm trying to be positive today.  


In any case, thank you to the people around me. Let's try to be merry Mexicans and to all musicians, artists, writers and dreamers out there: "same song, different meaning" to y'all!

Comments